Week 23- Jay (E-mail to Mom)

Dear Mom,

So mom I heard something interesting this week. Someones mother called the mission office and requested for their son not to ride a bike. Now imagine my surprise and embarrassment when I found out it was you. Mom you said you would call my Mission President. And yes, calling the mission is the same thing. But thank you. Yeah, plus Elder Mantei wont let me forget that I cant ride a bike he brings it up every day and treats it like I am some kinda of freak of nature. It is getting really annoying.

I can wait until the end of the week its fine. But thank you for the business card but can you only send me 50 for right now. Because when I get transferred I have to pack everything I own in to a large suit case and a small suit case. So if you could send me some for write now that would be good. What did you order me mom. Is it something to do with the business card or is it something different. Wait you didn’t put a dolphin on them did you. if you didn’t that fine but doesn’t really say missionary. Mom I don’t thing you are getting what I am saying all I need is the memory card back. But thank you for the cd.

Mom I have been with my new companions for 2 weeks. But things are going well. We got 9 new investigators this week so that is really goods. This is more complicated but we don’t have to worry about going into single sisters houses anymore. we are planning for this week because we will not have a car for a big chuck of it. So Elder Mantei and me might kill each other because on Wednesday I want to really clean the apartment because we haven't had time to. We have been so busy, but Elder Mantei said we can't do that we will be too busy. We have nothing planned for Wednesday. So I ask him with what and he doesn't answer because we have nothing for Wednesday. But he hates the fact that I can't ride a bike. Because he is like this we need to tract tract tract. And me and Elder Newsom agree that is we weekly plan and really clean the apartment then go out tracting that is still productive. But better then tracting 8 hours that day. I will be praying that are car gets repaired quickly.

Mom Frisbees a dog. That’s what dogs do they chase cats. But not ity bity. Ity bity wont put up with that crap. Nope no pets in the apartment. The bamboo grove doesn’t deep fried there food how else do you cook food. Lol. Mom I am sure she will get the letter sooner or later. But then again you are very well known in the stake. But mom you got 2 letter from the mission president. One from president Summerhays and one from president Jensen. I have no time to relax on my p-day. It more like a w-day. Because we have people to see and things to do. I don’t even have time to do laundry on Mondays. If have to do it odd time during the week.

So this week was zone conference and the church has changed zone conferences world wide. For example lets take 3 zone conferences now 2 of them will be focus on teaching skills and every 3 months or every third zone conference will be focus on the doctrine. It was really fun and informational. I enjoyed seeing my zone again. And president Jensen is a really good teacher and mission president. But he said the elder pierce from the seventy is going to tour our mission and every missionary is to prepare a 3-5 minute talk on how they are becoming an effective missionary. And when they say 3-5 minute they mean 3-5 minutes and you know how I don’t test well and if you don’t ask mom. And plus we got to go to a fireside that they were speaking at it was good but with fireside we have to be invited to go. But president potter invited us to we had a good time. Brother Taylor gave us a ride and brother Taylor is kinda like the branches grandpa.

Mom do you know how to fix a pants zipper or get stet in permanent marker out of a white shirt? Oh I will be sending Toren birthday present to your house it has a recipe for you in it.

Love you,

Elder Forsberg

P.S. don't forget to send the package to jay address. not to the Pensacola address. thank you thank you.