Week 21- Jay (E-mail to Mom)

Dear Mom,

Yes Maren is the better yeller in the family. Why wont I use her. And I am going to settle this once and for all. If you sent a package to the mission address it will be in the mission office until zone conference on the 22. if you sent it to the jay address I haven’t received a package from. I don’t think. So I sent you 2 picture one is on the memory card and the other through mail. If the one with mail in to big the reduce it by scanning it in to a computer. If you need a different picture let me know. Now think about it you must of sent it to the mission office because i haven’t gotten any picture from you. I might call the office today and see. I am sorry if Maren actually yelled at you. And if I the office has it. I don’t blame you. It is just very annoying for people asking why are you sending picture home. I want to see picture.

Yes Marquita is an amazing member. And she really like the missionaries. She even invited us to her baby shower. But that would be weird. And it rude it show up empty handed.

Babies have such language today. But I am glad you had fun. in Pullman. Just think of how Joseph Smith mother felt. And really mom wing wong was that necessary. I still am my fathers child after all.

So mom let me get this clear you and dad played fetch with Braden. That’s cute. Mom come down to the south I will be able to order for you to. Big portions in the south don’t be surprised if I come back 250 lb. they haven’t met something think cant deep fry. By the way pickled okra not that good. But I am sending you a recipe through the mail. That you must try.

But we had a very busy day on Saturday. We left the apartment at 930 am and didn’t get back until 9 pm. We were visiting people. And we did companionship study in the park and some Jehovah's witnesses came up to us and shared a little lesson (full of false doctrine) then before we could say any thing they left. They seemed very nervous to talk to us. There companionship are old men and one white one black person. Don’t know why but they do it that way.

I got two more cd this week. Both by the Mormon Tabernacle choir they are called to serve and come now fount. They are good cds.

But My new companions are Newsom and Manti (like the temple in Utah). Yeah I am way nervous because Elder Newsom was here when all the missionaries in jay were apostate and jay has changed into a productive area. But when the odds are 2 against one and you’re the one aren’t so good. But yeah I will tell you next week how things are. With everything there are good and bad. But I would being lying if I send I wasn’t happy to be free of my current companion I either love him to death or ready to causes his death there is no happy medium. And we have a small apartment. Try fitting 3 bed in my room.

But we actually had fun at the Anderson's this week. Yeah they actually treated us like we were there. But it was really fun.

Mom I was wondering if you could design me a business card. Well not business card more like a contact card. Because some people I want to keep in contact with after my mission. And every time I say Cominger everyone looks at it like it is Russian or something. It doesn’t have to be anything special. Just my info on paper. (phone, email, mailing address). I also ask Maren. But I wouldn’t need that much just like 15 for right now.

Mom I need you to do me a favor now Mallory, Toren, Audrey, or Kalen, can you show you this. But I need you to go on my facebook. And go in the apps. People have sent me and press ignore on every one but friend requests. Now I am warning you now you might have a friend request from Valerie Taylor. This is a person in the jay branch. If you want you add her if you don’t care then just leave it don’t delete it just leave it.

Oh I am running out of journal so can you send me a new one like the one I sent home. Please I am writing a lot for each day. And Maren got me erasable pens so it should be easier to read.

Mom I have a question from a family in this branch. They think there daughter is more intelligence then most 2 year olds. And they don’t want to put her in the public school just yet. So they were wondering if you knew of any Mormon home schooling programs or what you would do. What they told me is that she can recognize 6 colors and 3-6 shapes.

I don’t know why but I have been sick all this week. And it doesn’t help that I don’t sleep well. I think I might sleep walk because when I got up the other morning my blanket and sheets were flipped up side down. With the sheet over the blanked and the blanket was up side down. And it was spread out all nice and neat.

Love
Elder Forsberg

PS. Which wrist does dad where is watch on. Left or right?