Week 23- Jay (E-mail to Dad)

Dear dad,

So mom is making you go to a BYU football game. The nerve of some people. Dad I like how you been married to mom for 29 years and you are just now learn there is a price for everything. So you went cell phone shopping and of course Kalen want the most pricey phone. research all you want but Toren and I have a bet going that you wont get yourself a new phone before I come home from my mission. I wont tell you who is on which side. I am almost finished with my current journal so if you could send me out a new one I would like that. I would like one like I sent home in red.

Missionary work is going really well we got 9 new investigators by tracting this week. And yes jay is a city small city. Now that I am out of Pensacola bible bashing isn’t really a problem. But its just normal missionary work. Elder Mantei likes teaching the Gospel Essentials class so he is teaching it.

Oh thank you for the journals. But just to be clear I don’t like pictures on my journal. I like it to say journal and have my name on it. But that you like I said I am running out of room in my current journal.

So this week was zone conference and the church has changed zone conferences world wide. For example lets take 3 zone conferences now 2 of them will be focus on teaching skills and every 3 months or every third zone conference will be focus on the doctrine. It was really fun and informational. I enjoyed seeing my zone again. And president Jensen is a really good teacher and mission president. But he said the elder pierce from the seventy is going to tour our mission and every missionary is to prepare a 3-5 minute talk on how they are becoming an effective missionary. And when they say 3-5 minute they mean 3-5 minutes and you know how I don’t test well and if you don’t ask mom. And plus we got to go to a fireside that they were speaking at it was good but with fireside we have to be invited to go. But president potter invited us to we had a good time. Brother Taylor gave us a ride and Brother Taylor is kinda like the branches grandpa.

So are car is getting repaired so I will be praying for it to be quick so we can get the car back. This week will be interesting. Oh I need more pills I ran out.

Love
Elder Forsberg