Week 22- Jay (E-mail to Barnett's)

Dear Maren,
The belden were so nice to let me use there computer. So I was able e-mail you. Yay. I didn’t tell you much about my new companions last week because I found out on Monday and I didn’t meet them until Wednesday. My new companions are Elder Newsom (new-some) and Elder Mantei (man-tie like the temple but no relation to the temple). They are both really cool but still really weird. Elder Newsom is from Orem, Utah and Elder Mantei is from Fairbanks, Alaska. I know what you are thinking and yes, I am excited to have a companion from a different state other than Utah. Elder Newsom has been in Jay before and he was sent here because I told President Jensen that I didn’t know my way around. He took that as I can't run the area. So he sent me Elder Newsom. I felt like calling President Jensen and screaming, "I don’t need a babysitter." But then Elder Newsom showed me a lot of things that needed to be done in this area. See, I have learned this week that your area is what you make it. Elder Jones was making it feeling like a black hole of misery, so it was, but the sun is finally shinning on Jay. And not to go into much detail, but lets just say Elder Jones stepped on some toes of the branch leaders. Elder Mantei is cool but he has health needs, such as he is a type #1 diabetic, so he will say are we going to eat soon my blood sugar low. I don’t notice because when I am working I don’t get hungry. Darn dads genes.
Mom sent me my memory card but she sent it to my last area. So yeah, but I got it. Yay.
Ok, I will tell you about what apostate means. Well, you know what apostasy means, well, apostate means they are not supposed to do things they know are wrong but they do it anyway. Missionaries use a different language.
Saturdays have always been busy. But that Saturday was even more so. Plus, zone conference was on Thursday. Elder Jones gave them to me (the cd's) because they were copies and he was going home.
Ethnicity's? If I have seen any in Jay, it is on a huge oil field. Well, the people who own Jay. Some peanut and cotton farming. I don’t think Paul Jr. has a lot of friends. And he is in his 40’s. The Mission President was really busy, so I wrote a letter to Sam. He reached his year mark. Maren, the pictures are not showing up, so I can't see them and they are way too big for the screen. Could you re-size them?
Braden accepts Mallory? It's about time but never forget who his favorite is. Oh and in a lesson the other day I used all four books, the Book of Mormon, the Bible, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price.
Well, I need to get off now, so I hope you have a week. I love you and your sons, no matter what size their heads are.

Elder Forsberg
PS. And Blake. I didn’t meant to forget Blake.