Week 21- Jay (E-mail to dad)

Dear Dad,

Gee thanks dad way to make me fell better about my talk.

I am glad you had fun in Pullman. And as for the memory card. I might get a package at zone conference from her. It might be in there. But if not then I right she wrong. Because I know what I have received. But I got the other memory card.

Well every zone has a spot but the mobile zone. They meet at there spot and a buss pick up the elder going far. It goes out from Tallahassee to Pensacola back to Tallahassee.

But we had a very busy day on Saturday. We left the apartment at 930 am and didn’t get back until 9 pm. We were visiting people. And we did companionship study in the park and some Jehovah's witnesses came up to us and shared a little lesson (full of false doctrine) then before we could say any thing they left. They seemed very nervous to talk to us. There companionship are old men and one white one black person. Don’t know why but they do it that way.

I got two more cd this week. Both by the Mormon Tabernacle choir they are called to serve and come now fount. They are good cds.

But My new companions are Newsom and Manti (like the temple in Utah). Yeah I am way nervous because Elder Newsom was here when all the missionaries in jay were apostate and jay has changed into a productive area. But when the odds are 2 against one and you’re the one aren’t so good. But yeah I will tell you next week how things are. With everything there are good and bad. But I would being lying if I send I wasn’t happy to be free of my current companion I either love him to death or ready to causes his death there is no happy medium. And we have a small apartment. Try fitting 3 bed in my room.

But we actually had fun at the Anderson's this week. Yeah they actually treated us like we were there. But it was really fun.

Elder Forsberg