Week 5- Pensacola (E-mail to Toren & Audrey)

Dear Toren,


Florida is nothing like Oregon. It is hot and wet and at any given moment I will have to pack all my stuff and go to the Stake Center because it can withstand 200 mile per hour winds. Mass was so weird but an investigator invited us so we went.

Hardly anyone can pronounce my name correctly, unless they watch hockey. My one and only investigator can't even say Forsberg, so he calls me Hockey player. It's annoying because I don't like hockey and/or play it.

I am so jealous that I won't get to see Austin until he's 2. Oh, before I forget, my address is 10025 Hillview Dr. apt. 8, Pensacola, FL.

The good thing is we do have AC in our apartment and it is in a really good location. So yeah, I am having fun here in Florida. Tracting a lot and working a lot.

Elder Forsberg


Dear Audrey,

I serve in one ward that is about a third the size of your ward. Keep in mind that I have never seen your ward, but that's just how small mine is.

As for Toren, let me be clear DO NOT MOVE DOWN TO PENSACOLA, FLORIDA OR SURROUNDING AREAS. It will be 80 degrees outside and still raining really, really hard. The streets are really hard to navigate. For example, these are actual road names: Candle Stick Ave, Candle Stick Dr., Candle Stick Way, Candle Stick Pl., Candle Stick Ct, Candlestick Dr. and yes, Candle Stick Dr. and Candlestick Dr. are to different streets. There is one city that is really dangerous. Literally it was opened for 6 weeks and the sort of elders they sent there were 6'3'' and former football players.

I try to keep busy with tracting, which is hard because if it's thundering we are not allowed to tract at all. We are not even supposed to stay outside for very long because Florida is the number one place for either lightening hits or deaths from lightening in the world. So that's another reason for you to stay away from here. I hope your life is going good.

Elder Forsberg