Week 3- MTC (Letter to Mom & Dad)

April 13, 2010

I woke up at 4:00 am, turned in my key and lock and then left for the airport. We went to the computer check in and they had no record of my ticket. We went to the service desk. My big suitcase was 48 pounds, but guess what! They had no record of my ticket. It took them a half an hour to figure it out. I got on the plan okay. Let’s just hope my bags did as well. The plane is really nice. It has TV, movies, and games. I can’t watch any of them. But, luckily, they have a map to show us our path of travel. It is cool.

I probably won’t be Elder Cahoons companion anymore, which is good thing and a bad thing, because he is a really cool elder, but it takes him forever to go anywhere. It is a good thing he is easy to manipulate. For example, if we are going from the residence hall to the classroom and he is walking to slow, I would say “I bet I can beat you to the classroom.” Then I would wait 2 seconds and start running. He would start running and he beat me, of course, but I didn’t care.

I think I am going to miss the MTC. It was a nice little Mormon Bubble. The spirit was just so good there, but now I AM OFF TO Florida.

Oh, I realized that I know more Spanish than I thought.

Elder Forsberg
P.S. (On the back of the Envelope)