Week 5- Pensacola (E-mail to Barnett's)

Dear Maren,

Well you know Maren, I am always in the mood for a cool pen, but actually stamps would be nice because I e-mail the family but it is easier to write my friends and other ward members. The reason I send individual letters is because in one big letter I will forget some things. With lots of little ones, I am bound to send the message to some one. It's weird because some of the sisters in the ward remind my of you and Mallory. Good thing or bad thing, I will let you be the judge.

I don't think Blake is going to be a Bishop, but I do think when all your children are out of the house for good he will be called to be a Mission President. Oh and I did get the pictures, but I have no printer. I do a lot of service each week.

So Braden wants to be the boss, oh, I wonder which family member that reminds me of. How is the weather up in Pullman? It's 83 degrees and still rain really hard here. Yes, I am keeping busy being a servant of the Lord.

Elder Forsberg