Week 4- Pensacola (Letter to Barnett's)

Dear Maren and Blake,
I am in Florida, even though it was heck to get here. When I got to the airport they had no record of my ticket, so I almost missed my plane. Then they scheduled my connecting flight too close together, so me and the 7 other missionaries had to run through the massive airport before we were late. Here's the real kick in the pants, we got to the gate one minute late, but the gate changed so we missed that flight.
We had to exchange our tickets and the lady yelled at me because it didn't say my name. And this is my fault somehow, even though I didn't buy the ticket. Then all I wanted to do was call mom because you are allowed to call in the airport. So the phone card I bought was activated, but by the time I got to talk to her, it was only for 5 minutes. We almost missed our second plane too.
President and Sister Summerhays me us at baggage claim. Tallahassee has the smallest airport I have ever seen. When I was leaving, there were only about 12 people in the security check point and that would have been the absolute maximum. There might have only been 8 people. We continued to the mission home, which is in a really nice neighborhood. They gave us a mountain to read. I read about 5 pages on the way to my mission zone, which is in Pensacola. I fell asleep about 5 times.
My first area is Fox Run, Florida. My trainer's name is Elder Thomas. Everyone says he is really nice. Fox Run is 3 1/2 hours from Tallahassee. So, that is how I am writing you this letter. Oh, and Maren, if Blake is called to be a Mission President, make sure you look nice when you enter the MTC because Sister Summerhays says that when they entered the MTC she didn't get a chance to freshen up and they took the Mission picture that hangs in the MTC. This is the picture that all the missionaries will see. I saw her picture and she looks nothing like her picture. And don't say that Blake won't be called, because no one thought dad would be called as a High Counselor.
Elder Forsberg