Week 3- MTC (Letter to Huntley's)

Dear Mallory and Brent,

Before I start, I would like to say thank you for the CTR ring. I have the coolest ring in my zone. Theirs say CTR but mine says it in 6 different languages. I am nervous about going to Florida because it is going to be the real thing, but I continue to wear the ring every day.
Now on to my week. This week has been weird. because it is my last week. The bad thing is they (meaning my teachers) spent most of the time on the first lesson. So, I am leaving on Tuesday and I don't know the other 4 lessons. If you don't know already, one of the elders in my district went home.
I have been really busy packing, teaching, learning, eating, sleeping, talking and reading. There is a lot of "ings". It is just really scary out in the real world because the people I will be teaching won't be pretending. They will have real questions. I am sorry if the thank you letter I sent doesn't make much sense or if I said something stupid because I have been a little distracted lately. On Friday we had to teach the second lesson to a missionary with about two seconds notice. It wasn't easy.
So how is the packing going? When you are in Hungary, how long would it take a letter to get there, because I only get a strict 30 minutes on the computer once a week, so let me know. By the time you get this I will probably be in Florida. I am really jealous that you will get to see Baby Austin before I do!

I had to pack, which sucks, because I have to get a haircut and do laundry. There is no table space, so I am writing on my knee. The elder that got sent home was suppose to go straight to the South Africa MTC but had visa problems so he stayed here. It makes me believe that everything happens for a reason because he only lives a half an hour from Provo, so at least that is good.

I figured out what most of the languages are on my CTR ring. CTR (ENGLISH) CLB (French) WDR (Portuguese), HLV (Spanish), Japanese and I have no idea what VDR is but 5 out of 6 isn't bad. Well, that is all I have to say, but if you were to send me a picture of you people I won't stop you!

Elder Forsberg
P.S. Thank you again for the ring!