Week 2- MTC (E-mail to Dad)

First, plug in the ipod and make sure it is plugged into the computer, then leave it overnight.
Second, tell mom to send me more glass cleaner for my glasses cleaner kit. Tell her she got it from Kaiser.
Third, if you want to go to dearelder.com, you can write me an email that will come to me in the form of a letter. If you write it on Monday, then I will get it on Tuesday, but it won't work if I am not in the MTC. So after Monday, you can't use it anymore.
Fourth, if you are going to send my any packages, please send them to the mission office.
Fifth, yes, it is so annoying because he knows a lot of people and that means I get to stand around doing nothing for 10 minutes.
Sixth, I got a blessing from my Branch President, President Pratt, last night to help me with my speech.

Elder Forsberg