Week 4- Pensacola (E-mail to Mom & Dad)

Hi Mom and Dad,

I am in the mission field, so you can't use Dearelder.com anymore, but I am allowed to be on the computer for more than a half an hour, so things have changed in Florida. Until I get transferred, which will be in 11 weeks, send every thing you mail me to 100025 Hillview Dr. Pensacola, FL 32514 apt. 8. You might want to look up the zip code.

I am having fun. I am over the Fox Run Ward. I went to church yesterday. Just to give you an idea of how big the ward is compared to our ward, add our ward then take away half. My trainer's name is Elder Thomas. He is nice. I have not really done any missionary work yet, because I am so new, but I have tracked. People are nice because if they don't want to hear our message, they are still happy the we have a message. I have only had one angry women who said she would call the police if we didn't get out of her neighborhood. Rich neighborhoods suck because more times than not, they will have glass doors and they will stand behind those doors and say I am not going to open the door.

I am getting a bad feeling about my apartment. I don't know what it is I just do. When I got to my new apartment for the first time, it looked like a complete and total dump. The dishes were not done and half the apartment was filled with the previous Elder's stuff. I had to clean it. We only have one investigator right now. His name is Mike Gunn. I got unpacked ok but our apartment is really really small. It has a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen/living room. The apartment could fit in your garage, but at least we have a washer and dryer.

The mission home was so nice and you know how there are tornado's in Florida? This is how they told us. They said we have not had a tornado here in over 2 years, but we were sure do for one. It is ok, I live 2 miles away from the Stake Center and all the churches down here are built to withstand 200 mile an hour winds. I want to let you know if you send anything to the mission home, I can only pick it up once a month at zone conference. That's all I have to say about this week.

Elder Forsberg

But I need you to do something for me.
1. I need you to send Keshia my address. You can go on to her facebook and post it on her wall.
2. I need you to go on to my friend "Cristina Sales" facebook and ask for her address and send it to me.
3. Give Cristina's address to the missionaries. When I was in the MTC I felt prompted to send her the missionaries. A little bit of back ground. She is a Christian who loves God and the Bible, plus she knows the Bible pretty well. It will be a lot of hit and miss because I don't know her school hours.
4. I need you to send my gloves. I have had a relapse and trying to buy gloves in Florida during the summer is like trying to read the Book of Mormon in Hungarian.