Week 3- MTC (Letter to Barnett's)

Dear Maren, Blake, Braden and Brody,
Thank you for your letter. I am sorry I could not get back to you sooner, but since you are reading everyone else's letter, just read mom's and Mallory's and you will know why. I would send Braden one of my name tags, but I need both of them and his last name is not Forsberg.
Regarding the 'if I can read letters during the week.' I will probably write you nice long handwritten letters. By the time you read this, I will probably either be on the plane going to Florida or already in Florida. But, if you are reading this on Monday, then I leave at 5am tomorrow.
The most interesting thing I have learned is from Brother Strong, which is word is truth is light is spirit is matter. (D&C 84:45, 131:7-8, 88:6-7, 93:28, 93:39, 84:45, and 1 Cor. 3:16-17) Which basically states that there is light out there we can't see but we use, such as microwaves and ultra violet light. The only light we can see is red/violet and it means that the Holy Ghost is made up of light we can't see because of the veil. Without light, we can't see.
But now I have a tip for you and Blake for your future missionaries. Now Blake, do not take this the wrong way, but if you want to help your sons be good missionaries, you will not live in Utah before they enter the MTC. My companion is from Utah and I started my mission on March 24, 2010 when I entered the MTC. However, I feel like my companion is not going to really start his mission until April 13, 2010 when he enters the mission field because of all his friends who are here. He has left his parents, but he hasn't left home yet. But Blake, just so you know, I think Utah is a great state. It is in my top 50.
Yes, I am a little nervous about Florida because Utah is the warm up, but Florida is the show. I wish I could go to Apple Blossom, but I can't, so I will make do. Blake is sick because he needs a break from work. Dad also needs a break from work. Blake is oddly like dad.
Every place has its sorrows. Two missionaries from my zone have already went home from the MTC. Sister Berg and Elder Durbano which was in my district. He went home today, so you are the first to hear about it. Elder Durbano is kind of like Toren, but in a different way. By which he is kind of a fun jerk.
So what did you guys do for Easter? I sat in a chair for 12 hours in 2 days taking notes. I liked conference, but no the fact that I could not use the bathroom the whole time. By the way, it is against the rules. We do a lot of role playing here. And we go to the Training Resource Center where we teach people pretending to be investigators. Well, I think I covered everything. So until the next letter.
Elder Forsberg