Week 4- Pensacola (E-mail to Barnett's)

Dear Barnett's,

Well, this mission will be hard for me, weight wise, because in some areas they want elders to gain weight and I want to lose weight. Plus, I don't eat that much, so if you see anything that might speed up my metabolism, send it my way.

I have a lot more time to e-mail. My apartment could fit in mom and dad's garage. If you want to send anything to me, send it to 10025 Hillview Dr. Pensacola, FL. You will want to look up the zip code because I can only get stuff sent to the mission home once a month at zone conference.

My trainer's name is Elder Thomas. We are in the Fox Run Ward which is small and recently open again. I am the second elder to be in the ward. People are pretty nice here when we tract. If they don't want to hear what we have to say, they are at least happy to see that we are spreading the gospel. Only one women said she would call the police if we don't get out of her neighborhood. Rich neighborhoods suck because they have glass doors and we will knock and they will stand right behind it and say I am not going to open the door. So that's all for now.

Elder Forsberg

P.S. I could sent Braden one of my tags, if you want. I know we don't have the same last name, but he is 2 years old and I don't think he will care.