Week 17- Jay (E-mail to Mom)

Dear Mom,

Mom Jay is a small town with many towns in the Jay Branch area. People will work together but more people are independent. I am learning names a lot quicker than in Fox Run. If you run into Sister Youngblood can you ask her if she has family in Brewton or who goes to the Jay branch because we have some Youngbloods here. I enjoy the branch, not the area. Sister Taylor is a character of her own. We went there for lunch. We spent 4 hours there and didn’t notice.

Mom we all know as soon as Jen moves back to the OC you will have 6 children. Toren, Maren, Mallory, Blair, Kalen, and Jenifer. Gee mom, you will be finished by the time I get home. That only leaves you year and a half. I don’t know what I want don’t to the house I will tell you know.

I am glad you are having fun with your calling mom. So, you are in charge of the dinner calendar? I have been slowly working on Keshia. I told her about how I almost gave a talk on the Plan of Salvation. Then I told her just a little tiny bit of the Plan of Salvation. I hope she asks questions about it. But if she decides that she wants to talk to the missionaries she might feel more comfortable at our house than at her apartment. For 2 reasons, I don’t think Silver will like the missionaries coming over and she is female, so they couldn't go in. Dad or Brent are always there so the missionaries can come in. Now Keshia probably won't want to talk to the missionaries. I am just saying if she wants to. I hope Keshia becomes a member, she would be a great member. So have the OC5 elders found anyone to teach.

Zone conference is this week. That should be fun. If members don’t let us use their washer and dryer then I will be wearing all my clothes over again because our washer doesn’t work and Jay doesn’t have a laundry mat. Plus, one of my pant zippers broke so I am down a pair of pants. I have been taking a lot of pictures but the funny thing is I can't send this memory card home until you send my other back. Marquita is really getting excited for her baptism. Everything is set up for it. The church and the programs.
The cookie recipe is as follows:
1 box of cake mix of your choices
¼ to 1/3 of veggie oil
¼ cup of water
¼ cup of flour1 egg
Anything else you want to put in it (nuts, chocolate chips, candy)
Mix all and roll into 1” balls bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until brown on the sides then let sit for 5-10 to make harder
(red velvet with white chocolate chips is good)
Elder Forsberg