Week 17- Jay (E-mail to Dad)

Dear Dad,

Oh yeah dad, I'm sorry you can't be out here with me tracking in 100 degree heat. The Mentor Graphic picnics has gone way down since I was a kid. So, you are finally fixing the kids bathroom. Gee dad, it has only needed it for about 5 years now. Are you taking Kalen out driving a lot? Have you finally had a child who wants to drive with you? Dad thinly populated is an understatement, we have 24 members over 3 to 5 towns. Yeah, the branch is doing well. I almost had to give a talk on Sunday if the High Counselor didn’t show up, but he did. I wrote a six page talk of the Plan of Salvation.

Zone conference is this week. That should be fun. If members don’t let us use their washer and dryer then I will be wearing all my clothes over again because our washer doesn’t work and Jay doesn’t have a laundry mat. Plus, one of my pant zippers broke so I am down a pair of pants. I have been taking a lot of pictures but the funny thing is I can't send this memory card home until you send my other back. Marquita is really getting excited for her baptism. Everything is set up for it. The church and the programs. Yeah, I got Bishop May's letter but I haven't replied yet.

I am sorry this letter is not to long but not much happened this week.
Elder Forsberg