Week 16- Jay (E-mail to dad)

Dear Dad,
I was able to find another computer. Dad, everyday I am baking alive. Ties aren’t the best warm weather clothes. How is Uncle Steve's family doing (grandpa included)? I just sent them a letter earlier today. Oh no, dad you have become one those crazy people who take their dog everywhere. Yeah, I agree with Frisbee. How is Itty Bity doing? People should not take dogs that big in public, but the dog can ALWAYS overpower the owner and could attack a person. Want proof? Look at the back of my left leg.
Jay is awful. I am not meant to be in a small town. Jay makes Pullman look like Portland. Well, ok it not as awful but still this area has 5 cities and 2 elders to cover it. Not 2 sets just 2. Last Sunday we had 24 people come to church. There is not a store in Jay. EVERYTHING is so far away and we can't even tract in the other area’s city because no one will drive 45 minutes to get to church. I have no idea who the Branch Mission Leader is. He is busy with his job. Dad I went from a small ward to a small branch.
My new companion is Elder Jones. He is going home next transfer. He is a master of different accents, which he constantly slips in and out of from time to time. He is from West Point, Utah. I know, another missionary from Utah, it's unheard of right. Finally, I have a none athletic companion, but he is weirder than I am. Florida is just getting hotter and more humid. But we are in the country (country country, not spaced out city, but country).
In my new district the district leader leaves much to be desired.
Nope, they change that now it's every 3 months to be interviewed. This mission had 26 last year. Thanks for making me feel unproductive dad.
Florida is getting more hot and even more humid. Plus, my area is on the Florida Alabama border. So that’s fun. Almost every less actives trailer (not kidding more trailers than houses) smell like smoke and are dirty as all get out. It makes my room look like Mr. Clean's room.
We are teaching a really good investigator in Jay. Her name is Marquita. Don’t let the name fool you, she is white with the black hair. She is getting baptized on the 31st of July. She is engaged to a less active member and this is the good part, she will not settle for a civil marriage she wants to get married in the temple. Plus, she would like to move to Oregon. What did you like about Oregon and what didn’t you like about Oregon?
Elder Forsberg
P.S. Yours and moms letters are different so you might want to read both and tell mom that too.