Week 14- Pensacola (E-mail to Barnett's)

Dear Maren,
Sister Grilley was fine this week. We had Pine Forest come with us because the Pine Forest missionaries and Elder Packard all hit their ten month mark at the same time. So Sister Grilley gave them a pillow tie. You should get Blake one. (Pillowtie.com) They are a novelty item that no Mormon can pass up. We agreed that Elder Packard would give the spiritual thought at the Grilley's from now on. I played ticket to ride my first week here, but it was the United States edition. I had a good idea where everything was.
We got a new Ward Mission Leader too. Yes, we told the office and it was fix that day (air conditioner). But it took over night to cool the place down again. So, who are your missionaries now? Who is the Mission President over them and what mission are you in? Wait, don’t tell me you are you the Washington Spokane Mission. Am I right? Oh, I look up Elder Fawson. I don’t know where he is at, but my District Leader knows him.
Gopi would just be disowned? If Sarah, from Egypt, got baptized and was deported or went back to Egypt, she could be killed. If you are Islamic and you convert to a different religion, you are taking your life into your own hands. They have to be absolutely certain that they are ready for baptism. That's why the Mission President has to interview them.
It was a 100 degrees with 60-80% humidity. I hate it. We had one person ready for baptism but then he decided to cancel on us 5 times this week, with no notice. He also stopped reading, somewhat. It will be a few week before we ask.
Mike was really annoying me this week. He cancelled on us 5 times this week when we were at his door. Either he was taking a nap or not home. So Elder Packard and I decided that we are no longer going to meet at his house for a few reason.
1. We feel that he would feel the spirit better at the church and not the trash heap he calls his house.
2. We want him to want the lesson, so him driving to the church makes him do something.
3. We want him to place a bit more priority on the lessons because he was staying at his friends house to let a worker in because his friend is moving in. I just want to say, Mike can't you tell your friend that you need to be home at this time so he will have to watch his own house for awhile.
But Mike looked good at church. He shaved and brushed his hair. Now if we could only get him a haircut.

Wait, the Ensign said that the Florida Tallahassee Mission was getting a new Mission President? I have never seen that in the Ensign before. It is true, President Jensen starts today. It is weird because no missionary got an e-mail from him today. I don’t know, President Summerhay's was wise, spiritual and caring. I guess every Mission President is like that though. Gee, Blake is hardcore if he can get a confession that quickly. But you know us Forsberg's, sassy as ever.
I have just been reading one chapter out of Mosiah each day. I read Chapter 27 today. My favorite scripture is Mosiah 2:17. Oh, I learned something funny this week. Go to google and type in french military victories and the press I am feeling lucky. Funny stuff.
I hate to bother you with this but would you mind sending me some erasable pens (black)? I prefer writing in pen but I make a lot of mistakes and it doesn’t have to be a lot just like one or two in an envelope. Oh, and I was wondering if you could burn me a cd with hymns on it that are normal or fast speeds. We have slow hymns and it is really hard to wake up at 6:30 and get in the car and have to listen to slow hymns, plus I don’t know a 1/3 of them. If they could be common hymns, that would be great. If you don’t have any in your music library, then don’t worry about it.
Well, I hope you have fun in OC next week. And I hope you like the Lion King, I know I did.
Elder Forsberg