Week 11- Pensacola (E-mail to Mom)

Dear Mom,


First, I would like to say that I fixed the small hole in my pocket. What do you mean spring? It's summer now. Hollywood Video is going out of business? Darn it. You should go and get some cheap movies while you can. Oh, mom, I miss the way you forced us to work at your pre-school events. Yeah, I am finding that I am a little more mature than my companions. Especially with money and I am totally mature when it comes to budgeting.


Our P-day's are really boring because we have do not have sights to see. All the sights are on or near base. We are not supposed to travel that far in the Mission cars and the bus takes too long, so we just go over to the Pensacola apartments and play games. Mostly Risk God Storm. I don’t like that game because it is risk with a lot more rules.


The thundering has stopped all week and Elder Packard has been sick all week. It's been like, well, remember that trip where every stop was 8 hours away from each other. You know when we went to the Manti pageant? I like that better because at least I had an ipod.


I think dad would like a book called Super Sonic Saints. I listened to the audio book. It was narrated by John Bytheway. This week we went to dinner at the Grilley's and they made hamburgers. They had a lot of things to put on the buns. I was talking and making my hamburger. Then half way through they started looking at me as if to say what is wrong with you. I thought I spilled something on my shirt, so I looked for it. Nothing. So I asked them why they were starring at me. Sister Grilley said we have vegi burgers if you wants some. I said no, I was fine with hamburgers. Then Brother Grilley said, "Then why are you not eating the actual hamburger?" I looked at the burger I made and I forgot to put the patty in it. It was pretty fun.

Mom, do you still have those nose sprays that the doctor gave us for clearing my throat? With all the animals I have to be around, it is getting ridiculous how many times I clear my throat a day. Yeah, that is pretty much my week. I have almost filled up my journal, so I will be sending it home soon. Did grandpa tell you about the letter or did you type it up for him?

Elder Forsberg