Week 12- Pensacola (E-mail to Dad)

Dear Dad,

This week has been hot and muggy. High 90’s with at least 50 percent humidity, if not more. We've been doing a lot of service lately. Yes dad, I remember who Joseph is. He was uncycling was he is uniform. That Joseph giving the people what the want even if they didn’t know they wanted it. Mike didn’t show up this week to church he is interesting because he will come to church but he wont read the chapter we give him which is weird it is usually the other way around. But he is coming along. He doesn’t know if the Mormon bible as he calls it is true yet. But he forgets to pray about it. He mostly prays for other people. Which is good but he with never know its true unless he prays for it. Well we do service for his father John Gunn and he said and I quote “well buddy I think I outta start coming to church because his mother and I have really notice a good change in Mike”. So we mike start teaching him and maybe his wife. Dad this is a good way to get in investigator ask your investigators. How was found John is because Mike try to cancel service for him because he had to help his father. Then we said we would help. And we have been doing service once a week for john ever since.


The priesthood is weird down here. We made information sheet for the brethren to fill out so we could match investigator with fellow shipper more easily. We had out like 20 and got 8 back. It was a hard sheet. Take them 3 minutes to finish. And that probably how much we will have until I pass them out again. But then again the missionaries have been taken out of this ward because the ward wouldn’t help the missionaries. The ward mission leader is great very involved. What ward missionaries. This ward is so small we don’t have any. Some people have more then one calling. There is this one sister who haves four callings.


Well my last zone conference was interesting because it was President Summerhays last one. So we did interviews the watch David A. Bednar in a conference for the church like as a business so it was fine. I like speaking with the other elders in the zone. Dad a the memory card that I sent home had picture from the mission field. Or did mom just deal with those. Have you sent that memory card back yet because I have gotten any mail all week. I hope it didn’t get lost in the mail. I will be sending my journal home soon so you can read about everyday in detail.


Elder forsberg