Week 25- Jay (E-mail to Barnett's)

Dear Maren,
I am sorry I had to hand write you a letter this week. We had to go to the Jay library because our car is getting fixed. The library is within walking distance. I hate going there because it has a one hour time limit and it's not like someone tells you to get off after an hour, the computer just shuts down and I hate it. I was only able to send mom 2 paragraphs. All I ask for is enough time to e-mail my family once a week. Everything else can change, even that is too much to ask for. So basically, what I am saying you need to be nice to your missionaries. Let them use your Internet. The rules are if Blake is not home, they can sit in the garage with the door open. That's allowed because anyone can see what they are doing.
Your Utah trip sounded fun. Day 4 sounds really like a lot of fun. Why didn't you go to Ogden? Mom always went with dad when we went up to Wenatchee.
Toren had to have a blood transfusion? Now or are we talking like a year ago or this week? Wait, your friend has a son serving in Florida? Maren are you networking for people related to people serving in Florida because you seem to know a lot.
Oh and send me pictures anytime, but try not to send more than 32 at a time. Oh, and I would choose the ones you want to send, but don't send them until or after September 29th because that is when the next transfer is.
And fine, if there is anything else cool about your birthday I won't tell you. oh and your present will probably be late. Right now we don't have a car so shopping is kind of hard. Do you still want an itunes gift card?
Yes, we got 6 new investigators this week. This area's time has come. R.D. did want to rile us up. He wanted to convert us to his church so he invited us to go to his church, The Church of Christ. So we went and everyone was nice and happy for us to be there. The preacher's lesson felt more like a history lesson because he was just telling us about the Bible. There was no 'this is how you can be like Jesus' or 'this is why Jesus did this,' plus they sand a lot of songs. We must have sang 7 songs before the preacher got up. We are hoping that since we went to his church that he will come to ours.
So we have been having problems with our crazy neighbor. Other, or should I say, past elders were not very good neighbors, so she thinks all elders are evil. She screams at us from time to time. There is a senior couple that runs the mission office, the Koons. Sister Koon is in charge of ordering, mailing and paper work. Elder koon is in charge of apartments and cars. We are seeing if Elder Koon can handle it and if not, we will probably move either to a new apartment or complex. I don't want to move and if we do, I hope we move to Brewton, AL, which is still in my area. We could walk to teaching appointments and be closer to Wal-mart. I miss Fred Meyer's. I do like the photo center. They have this thing where you can put a whole lot of pictures together so they are all on one print. I think it is really cool.
We have one new promising investigator. Her name is Vanessa. She has been praying to find a church she can go to with her children because past churches have burned her bad. She is excited about the church and her son is too.
My companions have a crazy side to them. Elder Newsom is always rearranging the apartment and Elder Mantei talks about a lot about girls. I haven't had to sit through this much talking about girls since, ever.
Oh, Elder Pearson from the first quorum of the seventy is speaking tomorrow at Zone Conference.
Elder Forsberg
P.S. It doesn't stop getting cold here until November.