Week 25- Jay (E-mail to Dad)

Dear Dad,

Dad don’t even talk to me about a day of rest. I don’t even get a day off my day off is only when I email the rest of the time I am working or cleaning. But you knew what you were getting yourself into when you got off your mission. Sunday are busy like every other day and I try not to go tracking on Sunday so I remember it is Sunday. Dad I would of just switch Sundays.

You had to give a talk to the entire company. That would be nerve racking. I am glad it went well and you got to meet the CEO that must be fun. But still try go up to doors and preaching the gospel.

Sorry this wont be a large email I am at jay so I only have an hour which really sucks.

I haven’t received any packages I am kinda getting worried. I will be sending a letter to add on to my week since the time.

But I have been having problem with are neighbor again tell you in that letter.

Elder Forsberg