Week 25- Jay (E-mail to Mom)

Dear Mom,

Ok I believe you mom that you didn’t call the mission president. But see the thing you miss when you are not home. So what do you listen to it every night or something or did you delete it. This wont be a long letter because we are at jay library and that means a 1 hour time limit. So I will be sending you a letter for the rest of my letter home.

The Wilson's are having another child? I thought she was in her 40s. weird but hey OC 5th is growing I guess hahaha.

Well, I want a GARMIN GPS. I don’t care if I get it for my birthday or Christmas or both I want one. Now, I know you and dad, so I feel I must say "I DO NOT WANT A TOMTOM" or any other off brand. I would like a Garmin. But anything else would be fine that you want to send me.

Yeah, I know all about Uncle Steve's family. But this week has been crazy busy. I am sorry for a short email. But our car is finally getting fixed and Elder Pearson of the seventy is coming tomorrow.

I haven't even received dad's package yet, but I hope it will come soon. Plus, we went to a different church this week because we were invited. I will tell you more in the letter.

Elder Forsberg